Volunteers & Interns
The Center for Mind-Body Medicine welcomes and appreciates volunteers and interns. We have a small full-time staff, and your professional expertise can go a long way towards helping us succeed in our mission.
We need help with:
- Program production – primarily for Food As Medicine
- Database support
Please note: only our Certified faculty work with our Global Trauma Relief programs in the field. Any openings for administrative volunteers needed in our Washington, DC office will be posted on this page. Interested in learning about Certification in Mind-Body Medicine?
We are happy to provide you with:
- Tuition dollars in exchange for hours worked (for volunteers)
- Whole program tuition (summer or other long-term interns)
- The opportunity to gain experience and knowledge for career building & transitioning
- A friendly and interesting work environment
Most positions are in-office. Occasional virtual marketing assistance can be helpful; we especially welcome local assistance when programs are being held outside of our Washington, DC home base.
Qualities we are looking for:
- excellent computer & strong interpersonal skills
- attention to detail
- exemplary work with minimum supervision
- splendid at teamwork
To inquire, please the complete our Volunteer & Internship Inquiry form and we will contact you if your skills and interests match our current needs.