These are our top go-to sites for practical resources on mind-body medicine, nutrition and integrative cancer care.
- Kripalu Yoga Breaks –
Brief guided yoga from yoga heaven, aka Kripalu Center for Yoga & Health in the beautiful Berkshire Mountains.
Listen now, subscribe on iTunes, or watch on YouTube.
- Yoga with Esther Ekhart – from 4 to 30 minute yoga classes on YouTube
- Insight Meditation Community – Relax & meditate: full length Dharma talks from Tara Brach, Jonathan Foust, Sylvia Boorstein, Hugh Byrne and other remarkable teachers.
- The Worlds Healthiest Foods – THE most comprehensive site on the web for nutrition and food information, including recipes and food preparation. Needs a face lift, but we still love it.
- The Environmental Working Group’s Shopper’s Guide to Pesticides - a guide to making wise food purchases, sharing research on the ‘Dirty Dozen’ (buy those organic!) and ‘Clean 15’ (lowest in pesticides). PDF, phone & iPad downloads.
- Whole Foods Market – a nice site for recipes, food prep videos, and menu planning.
- The Whole Life Nutrition Kitchen – healthy, wholesome, gluten-free recipes
- Oldways – the science, nutrition and flavor of traditional diets – Asian, African, Latino, Mediterranean, Vegetarian
- Embodiworks – Integrative cancer care resources, including links to providers and clinics. Dr. Gordon and Center faculty members are on their Advisory Board, and the Executive Director is a Center alum.
- CrazySexyLife – Need hope? Turn to the irrepressible Kris Carr and her funny, heartfelt and practical stories and resources.