Course Learning Objectives
At the end of this educational activity, participants will be better able to:
- Outline and critically evaluate current models of nutritional therapy.
- Use a scientifically-based approach to nutrition in treating patients.
- Recognize options for integrating nutritional therapies into a comprehensive clinical practice.
- Assess the nutritional status of patients; to prescribe individualized diets; and identify and support the psychological needs of patients changing their diets.
- Answer their patients’ questions about nutrition.
- Discuss how environmental issues impact food safety and public health.
- Identify ways to effectively disseminate nutrition information to your community
- Explain to patients the practical information about food and cooking required to design, prepare, and eat a healthy diet.
FAM Kripalu CEU/CME Information will be posted directly on Kripalu’s website early 2015
*Click on title to expand