We will be submitting CEU applications to the boards listed below shortly and will be posting the 2016 continuing education as it becomes available. Please continue to check on this page.
Course Learning Objectives
At the end of this educational activity, participants will be better able to:
- Outline and critically evaluate current models of nutritional therapy.
- Use a scientifically-based approach to nutrition in treating patients.
- Recognize options for integrating nutritional therapies into a comprehensive clinical practice.
- Assess the nutritional status of patients; to prescribe individualized diets; and identify and support the psychological needs of patients changing their diets.
- Answer their patients’ questions about nutrition.
- Discuss how environmental issues impact food safety and public health.
- Identify ways to effectively disseminate nutrition information to your community
- Explain to patients the practical information about food and cooking required to design, prepare, and eat a healthy diet.
*Click on title to expand