We are committed to helping reduce trauma and build resilience in our military Service members, veterans and their families. Our model offers troops and veterans a supportive, non-stigmatizing approach to all the psychological and social problems and challenges that confront them–including PTSD and major depression. Our goal is to provide a high-quality training and ongoing support and supervision to health and mental health professionals who work with large numbers of troops and their families.
If you are wish to send a group of 5 or more participants at a discounted rate, or would like us to provide a customized training at a military base or at VA medical center, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Advanced Mind-Body Medicine training provides military and veteran providers with tools to create and integrate trauma-relief and resilience approaches into their work. Our faculty is experienced in PTSD effective trauma treatment, and can help attendees with adapting the mind-body medicine model to specific setting and populations.
- Healing Our Troops breakout during the training to create a framework for the work, answer questions specific to military/veterans and facilitate networking
- Healing Our Troops group supervision meeting that helps you prepare for supervision (see below) and running a group in military/veteran setting–only for those signed up for group supervision
- 12 hours of group supervision with senior faculty following the Advanced Training that will help you integrate the model into your work (1 hour session once a week for 12 weeks) – cost $750
Who should choose Healing Our Troops add-on?
All those who primarily work with US Military, Veterans, Veterans Affairs, National Guard, Reserves, and/or their families
- Health professionals
- Mental health professionals
- Community workers and educators
- Peer counselors
To register, select the Healing Our Troops supervision when registering.