Tuition for Mind-Body Medicine
- MD, DO & other Physicians: $1350 (Early Bird $1250*)
- RN, LCSW, Psychologists & Other Health Professionals: $1075 (Early Bird $975*)
- Full-time Students & Medical Residents: $575**
Click here to register.
*Early Bird deadline is Wednesday April 1, 2015 (midnight ET). Tuition must be paid in full by the noted date to receive the $100 discount.
** Students are required to fax their proof of full-time student status to 202-966-2589 or email it to email@example.com within two weeks after registration. Failure to do so will result in being charged the non-student rate.
Discounts and Scholarships
- Save on overall costs: find a roommate and/or share a ride
- Learn about partial scholarships: Click here for scholarship application
- Center Programs Alums (except students): Deduct $100 Discount code ALUMNI
- Larger group discounts: Interested in sending a group of 5 or more? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org Interested in our providing a customized training at a military base or VA center or sending a military/veteran group of 5 or more? Contact email@example.com
- *Early Bird deadline was extended and is Wednesday, April 1, 2015 (midnight ET). Tuition must be paid in full by the noted date to receive the discount.
- Our online registration system allows for you to pay in installments, if you wish. Full tuition must be paid by September 10, 2015. Your credit card on file will be charged for any remaining balance on that date. Full payment is required to register after that date.
- If you work for an institution that requires tuition payment by check, you will need to register with a minimum payment of $100 by credit card. After completing registration you can print an invoice and have your institution send a check. We must receive your check prior to the September 10, 2015 deadline to avoid your card being charged the remaining balance. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if there is a delay in obtaining a check. If you send check for the full amount, we can credit the minimum payment of $100 to your credit card.
- Students are required to fax their proof of full-time student status to 202-966-2589 or email it to email@example.com. Failure to do so will result in being charged the non-student rate.
- Partial Payment Option: You have the option to pay part or all of the amount due. If you wish to pay all of it, simply leave the amount as is and continue with the payment method of your choice. If you wish to pay an amount smaller than the total, enter the amount, then choose your payment method. A minimum payment of $100 is required to register, with the balance due by the Full Payment Date. See above for more information.
If you are having trouble with the link above, click here.
Participants who withdraw before September 10, 2015 will receive a refund of the course tuition minus a $100 administrative fee. No refunds will be made after that date. All refunds will be given after the program. In the event of cancellation by the Center, we will refund any registration fees paid to the Center. Such refund shall represent its entire liability to the registrant.
Terms of participation
In an effort to facilitate a positive experience for its program attendees, CMBM reserves the right to remove from attendance and from enrollment at any current or upcoming CMBM event or activity, anyone whose actions, in CMBM’s discretion and judgment, are disruptive or would interfere with the program or the attendees. In such circumstances, CMBM retains the discretion to grant or withhold refunds of registration fees, in full or in part.
If you wish to cancel your registration: Log into our RegOnline system. RegOnline system. ‘Yes – Cancel’ button if you are sure that you want to cancel your registration.