CMBM Founder and CEO, James Gordon, MD, will join Dr. Abu Jamei, Psychiatrist and Director of the Gaza Community Mental Health Programme, in discussing social division and racism globally, in the Gaza Strip, and in Washington, as well as anti-racism, equality, and respect as core values going forward for all peoples–no exceptions!
This free event is organized by the Massachusetts-based Gaza Mental Health Foundation, the primary sponsor of Dr. Abu-Jamei’s national tour, with support from the following regional cosponsors:
- Holy Land Committee of the Episcopal Diocese of Washington
- Friends of Sabeel North America (FOSNA)
- Jewish Voice for Peace – Health Advisory Council
- Episcopal Peace Fellowship-Palestine/Israel Network (National Capitol Chapter)
- Pax Christi-DC Baltimore Chapter
- USA Palestine Mental Health Network
Dr. Gordon and Dr. Jamei will also be joined by Dr. Nancy Murray (Foundation for Gaza Community Mental Health Program), Dr. Fida Adely (Georgetown University), Kathryn Chefetz, LCSW (Trauma Psychotherapist), and Dr. Richard Chefetz (Trauma Psychotherapist).
To join the Zoom, click here. The event will also be held in-person at St. John’s Norwood Episcopal Church in Chevy Chase, MD