The fee for Mind-Body Medicine Certification is $4,250, which includes 18 hours of supervision, abbreviated groups, a review of 3 papers, and tuition for the Advanced Training -Certification Track (not including hotel or travel). Payment plans are available.
If you have completed group supervision as part of a CMBM community program (eg, Broward, Indiana, Shasta, Sonoma, Western MD), you may be eligible for a reduction in the Certification fee. Please click here before applying into Certification to clarify this and to receive specific code.
You will need the following to complete our online Certification application:
- A digital photograph of your face – a simple photo taken with a cell phone is fine.
- A personal essay, including –
- Your name and date of application
- How you use mind-body medicine in your personal life
- Your current work situation
- Challenges you’ve encountered in your work and how you’ve handled them
- Personal adversity you’ve experienced and how you’ve handled it
- Your personal strengths and weaknesses
This application has TWO PARTS. After you fill out the first part with general information, you will be redirected to Cvent system where you can select a payment plan. You will be charged a $25 fee through the Cvent system when applying. Remaining fee or monthly fee if you selected a payment plan will be charged on the 20th of each month after acceptance.
We will be in touch 3-4 weeks after receiving both parts of your application. If you are starting your group sooner than that, please contact us at [email protected].
Note: Filling out the Certification application does not guarantee acceptance.
Professional Training Program in Mind-Body Medicine
Sept 23-25, 27 & 28, 2021
Advanced Mind-Body Medicine
December 2, 3, 6, 7, & 8, 2021