Mind, Mood, and Food Webinar Series
Mood and cognitive disorders are increasing at an alarming rate. Expand your clinical toolkit with nutrition strategies and mind-body practices highlighted in this webinar series presented by expert clinicians. We’ll dig even deeper into other important brain health and nutritional psychiatry topics when we gather at Kripalu for Mind, Mood and Food 2019!
Webinars in this Series
- Nourish and Nurture: Understanding the Role of Food and Feeding in Healthy Development – Deb Phillips, MS, LDN
- Leaky Gut: Fact or Fantasy? – Sheila Dean, Doc, RDN, LDN, CCN, CDE, IFMCP
- Overfed and Undernourished: Common Micronutrient Deficiencies – Mark Pettus, MD, FACP
- Using Whole Foods as Medicine: A Primer on Treating Chronic Inflammation with Food – Tanmeet Sethi, MD
- Fighting Fire with Fire -James S Gordon, MD
Thank you to the Scheidel Foundation for support of the Mind, Mood, and Food Webinar Series.
Webinar Series Host
Kathie Madonna Swift – MS, RDN, LDN, FAND, EBQ
Mind, Mood & Food Webinar Series host Kathie Madonna Swift, MS, RDN, LDN, FAND, EDQ is the co-founder of the Integrative and Integrative and Functional Nutrition Academy, a comprehensive, online, educational program for dietitians interested in functional medicine.
Notable in her dietetic career, Kathie has served as the Education Director for the Center for Mind Body Medicine’s highly acclaimed Food As Medicine professional training program for almost two decades.