Mind, Mood, and Food brings together thought leaders in the medical and integrative-nutrition fields to present research and practical tools for using food to improve mental and emotional well-being. Come discover a new science-based approach that uses nutrition to support optimal brain health and to address personal health challenges—for yourself, your clients, and your family.
Join a team of world-renowned clinicians, nutritionists, mind-body practitioners, and chefs as you explore
- Nutrition and the brain: cutting-edge science for emotional, cognitive, and behavioral disorders
- How to repair the traumatized, injured, and aging brain
- Healing foods to balance mind and mood
- Digestive wellness for the gut-brain-heart-microbiome
- Dietary supplements to support brain health and healing
- Mind-body techniques such as movement, imagery, and mindful eating
- Self-care practices to reduce stress and improve quality of life
This program also includes experiential learning with mind-body medicine skills, live food demonstrations, and whole-food meals that inspire long-lasting nutritional transformation.
Personally and professionally, this program was fun, thought-provoking, satisfying, and nourishing on so many levels. The presenters were so open and accessible in their delivery of information. I most highly recommend.
Kelly C., MS, occupational therapy
Terrific! The instructors were knowledgeable, accessible, and geared their presentations to the group of students who all came from different backgrounds. I recommend it to anyone in the health and wellness field to help them better understand the present and future of healthcare.
Joan S., certified holistic health coach