About the Event
The COVID-19 pandemic, our reckoning with racism, and recent climate-related disasters have challenged virtually everyone. While our greatest vulnerabilities have been exposed, so have our greatest strengths. Now, more than ever, the approach that CMBM has developed over the last 30 years and the lessons we’ve learned feel vitally important – for all of us.
In my new Ted Talk, “Embracing our Global Healing Crisis,” I invite listeners to join me in recognizing , understanding, and embracing what Hippocrates, the father of modern medicine, might have called our global “Healing Crisis.”
“Embracing our Global Healing Crisis” will debut at a private TED broadcast event at the 11th Annual TEDxMarin, which includes 15 other original, thought-provoking TEDTalks.
WHEN: SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 12th 2020 6pm / Choose a one day or full week viewing pass. (A viewing pass is $31 for all the talks)
As a participant, I am sharing with you my discount that gives you access to the streaming broadcast of these original TEDTALKS.
- Check out the Special VIP discount
I’d love to have you join us for this exclusive HD Hosted broadcast of never before seen and original TEDTalks filmed exclusively for this show. This is not a zoom call, but rather a streaming HD broadcast.
SPEAKERS See the speaker list here.
Use your CMBM Discount to get a pass for all the Talks. https://2020tedxmarin.eventbrite.com?discount=2020CMBM-VIP
You can watch the whole program over the course of a week.
TOPICS of the featured talks includes:
- Embracing our Global Healing Crisis
- How Shakespeare in prisons is changing everything.
- Remarkable new research on how we (should) Breathe.
- The inside work of Racial Justice
- Re-imagining Policing in communities of color
- A fool proof trick to follow thru on our resolutions.
- Why bad genes may be a blessing.
- About to be released medical technologies which will optimize your health span.
- A teen-age climate activist’s challenge to the adults to get their act together.
- How a famous Hollywood comedy writer and producer faced changing his career.
- Your Brain on Psychedelics.
- The fix for a Chronic Problem Solver
- Why comics and comedy writers may be the unsung heroes of political change.
- Should we teach how to be in a relationship in our public schools?
SPREAD THE WORD: Share the 11th Annual TEDxMarin Facebook event.
For More info about TEDxMarin visit www.TEDxMarin.org